About an Unbalanced Woman


ABOUT THIS BLOG: When did life get so busy? I've given up on 'having it all' and achieving that ideal work/life balance. In this blog I'm celebrating the reality of an unbalanced life. Join me in the celebration.

NEW YEAR, NEW BLOG ADDRESS

BLOGS WILL NOW APPEAR AT unbalanced-woman.com

Please come and have a look around my new Unbalanced home.

Facebook: Unbalanced Woman
Twitter: @UnbalancedW
Email me: unbalancedwoman@gmail.com

Thursday 29 December 2016

The Christmas 'Denial Diet'

From 25 November:
"It's socially *expected* to accept any festive treats offered at work / a friend's / on supermarket displays."

Christmas nights out:
"It's actually rude to diet at a party and I'll probably dance off 2000 calories anyway."

24 December:
"Sod it. We're officially celebrating now."

25 December:
"I'm going to explode.... ooooh cheese!"

26 December:
"My family will be offended if I don't eat a bit of everything they offer / on this buffet table."

27 December:
"I can't be arsed cooking, let's get a take away."

28 December:
"I look like Jabba. Just salad from now on. Oh, but these mince pies go out of date tomorrow. We can't just throw food away."

29/30 December:
"Fuck it. I'll start a diet in the new year."

31 December:
"Final binge. Let's go out in style!"

1 January:
"I feel so rough... Only a bacon sandwich / McDonalds will cure me."

Dry January:
"Well if I'm not drinking, I'm eating cake."


No comments:

Post a Comment